الأحد، 18 يوليو 2010

How To Make More Money With Google AdSense

Google wants a suce of your traffic. And they’re willing to pay big bucks!
For those who have been complaining of high traffic and low sales, there’s sim puy no better way to cash in on those hard-earned visitors to your web pages.
AdSense makes it so easy!
There’s no complicated software to instali, no need to scout for affiliates, nothing to buy and no need to even have a merchant account. So...
Why isn’t everybody doing this? More importantly, why isn’t everybody making the most of it?
It’s “Hidden Money”
“Seeing is believing”, they say. Most webm asters love to obsessively track their visitors, earnings and CTR’s several times a day. They love to see what’s there, but they often miss what can be.
AdSense doesn’t give you ultimate control over which ads are served, how the ads are rotated or what each click is worth. That’s a good thing, because it’s hands-free income. (It does give you some control though, and III telI you how to use those controls in this book.)
But many webmasters still think that once you’ve stuck the AdSense code on your page, there’s little you can do except wait and watch.
Nothing could be further from the truth! Google gives you a great deal of control over your ads, and especially their visual or graphic elements. By tweaking these elements to your advantage, you could easily in as little as a few minutes multiply your click-throughs many, many times over!
My Experiments with AdSense
I signed up with AdSense in June 2003, starting small by serving AdSense off just a few of my pages
By the end of the day, I’d delivered several thousand AdSense impressions which netted me the princely sum of... $3.00. I didn’t exactly burn down the h ou se.
While I didn’t see a great deal cf potential based on this initial figure, I figured it couldn’t hurt to place AdSense code on more pages. Over the period of a couple months, I increased my impressions 25-fold, but the clicks just weren’t happening. That was when I hit my lowest point as an Internet publisher. My click-through ratios were
50 bad, I needed thousands of visitors to net about $30 per day.
At that point, I knew something had to change
and I was going to change it!
It was as late as April 2004
ten months after I signed up with AdSense that I had my eyes opened to what I had been missing ail along. It was one cf the “Ah-Ha!” moments where I felt as though I was being hit by the proverbial two-by-four. lmmediately, I began experimenting with my Google ads, testing various placement and colors to see if my assumptions would hold water.
The resuits were fast and fantastic!
By applying the same easy tweaks discussed in this book, I nearly tripled my click-through rate, and my income shot up to $600 PER DAY! I still remember that golden day in April 2004 and for me there’s been no looking back.
From my early days of being an “AdSense nobody” to becoming a leading AdSense guru, when a five-figure monthly income no longer surprises me... it’s been an eventful journey full of learning experiences.
Littie cogs run the AdSense machinery!
lt’s easy to get carried away when you’re making 50 much money. But I neyer lose sight of the little things that make me big money with AdSense. Every AdSense partner however big or small knows that at the end of the day, it ail bous down to one thing: stats! Your AdSense stats might not be amazing to start with, but make it a habit to go through it with a finetoothed comb. As you start making sense cf those little numbers... the big checks with follow!
13
November 1. 2006- November 30. 2006
Totals $23,992.27
Date,. Ea,niiiqs
Wedrïesday, November 1,2006 $701 44
Thursday, November2, 2006 $721.04
Friday, November3, 2006 $689.14
Saturday, November 4, 2006 $673.87
Sunday, November 5,2006 $713.78
Monday, November 6,2006 $755.90
Tuesday, November7, 2006 $699.02
Wednesday, November8, 2006
My Actual $700.33
Thuroday, November 9, 2006 $767.87
Friday, November
10,2006 AdSense Report! $74151
Saturday, November 11 2006 $721.66
Sunday,Novemberl2,2006
Note: Page impressions, CTR and $79834
Monday,Novemberl3,2006
CCPM have been blocked to comply $86522
with Google’s terms ot service
Tuesday, November 14,2006 $81680
Wednesday, November 15,2006 $76362
Thureday, November 16,2006 $761 73
Friday, November 17,2006 $764.13
Saturday, November 18, 2006 $684.58
Sunday, November 19,2006 $765.32
Monday, November 20, 2006 $82223
Tuesday, November2l 2006
$80678
Wednesday, November22, 2006 $89047
Thuraday, November 23, 2006 $89306
Friday, November 24, 2006 $1,12514
Saturday, November 25, 2006 $840.67
Sunday, November26, 2006
Check out the bottom une!
Monday, November 27, 2006 $904.70
Tuesday, November 26, 2006
$96061
Wednesday, November 29,2006 $956 10
Thuroday, November 30, 2006 $89383
Totals ______________________________________ $23,992 27
Stats are the holy grau cf Internet Marketing. This is a real screenshct cf my
AdSense stats page taken late 2006. Ycu can see what I was making daily then—and
believe me, 1m stili doing great—but specific details such as CPM and CTR have been
blacked eut in keeping with Googles terms cf service.
Hittirig the AdSerise Jackpot!
As you can see, today AdSense takes care cf my car payment, mortgage, cable buis and a whole lot more besides.
14
Aren’t you dying to know...
WHAT was it I did to AdSense and my website that turned it overnight into a cash-cow on steroids?!
More importantly, what can YOU do to shoot your AdSense income through the roof- right NOW!
My advice to you is quite simple...
Don’t be passive about your AdSense income; work hard to increase it. But before you try out that hot new idea you read about at an Internet Forum, be sure to check out Google’s AdSense TOS. Some web publishers have forever relinquished their fat AdSense paychecks, just because they were too busy to pay attention to something 50 fundamental to their AdSense survival.
I like to play by the rules and have taken adequate care to ensure that my AdSense tips and tweaks are legit. Making what I do from AdSense, I have littie incentive to go on a rule-breaking spree and get my AdSense account suspended.
For many Internet site owners, AdSense is like the goose that lays the golden egg. Take good care of your goose
don’t slaughter it in the mad rush to increase your AdSense income!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق